All Wedding Photography collections include
- A full day’s attendance, from pre-wedding preparation to evening reception, we are on hand all day to capture the key wedding moments in an unobtrusive style. There are no additional charges for multiple locations. The Reportage, Eros and Storybook packages also include a twilight photo session on your wedding day.
- 2 photographers
- Typically from a full wedding day, around 400 to 600 images to choose from, every photograph you see is edited and presented ready to display in your wedding album.
- Large HD wide screen display of fully edited wedding photographs during your evening reception. allowing evening guests a chance to view the key moments of the wedding day, and of course also offers the bride and groom the chance of a sneaky preview of their wedding images
- Pre-wedding consultation to discuss your wedding photography requirements.
- Fully edited online gallery and allow online ordering for family and friends. This is prepared and ready usually within a week of your wedding day
- Download of all edited files ready for social media
The following packages are available for all wedding types, whether church, civil ceremony and civil partnership. Packages can also be tailored to suit your exact requirements with additional photographs and larger image sizes – please call with your exact requirements. Weddings in Yorkshire and Cumbria and Peckforton Castle at no additional cost. A non refundable deposit of £500 secures your wedding date.
A stunning landscape album featuring an acrylic photo cover and smooth flat pages. Measuring 12×8 inches and featuring an acrylic photo or leather cover, the traditional style of photo layout incorporates a modern contemporary twist by flush mounting each
Professionally designed contemporary Italian hard backed story books from the renowned Graphistudio wedding album company. After selecting your wedding photographs your album is designed around your specifications, with the final layout approved your story
Developed exclusively for and in conjunction with Chris Chambers Photography the Exclusive Storybook Wedding Album makes your wedding album really stand out from the crowd with personalisation options for the abum, box and cover.
How do you photograph weddings?
Enthusiastically! I would describe my style as being quite dramatic, I love big sweeping skies and even after photographing around 1000 weddings I get excited by a wedding day sunset.
But... Every wedding is unique, every couple have a different set of requests and my job through my experience is to tailor my style to suit your brief.. Whether that's very relaxed and informal photographs to staged, dramatic and posed, it's your wedding day and theses are your wedding memories.
Before your wedding day I'll meet with you (or virtually) and discuss and help you achieve the best results from your photographs, from advice on key times to formal family groups.
Where are you based and do you travel?
I''m West Yorkshire based in UK and yes I love to travel! If you would like me to photograph your wedding day, outside of Yorkshire, Cheshire or Cumbria there may be an additional cost for travel and overnight accommodation. For weddings outside the UK please contact me to chat through options and discuss pricing, it may not be as expensive as you'd imagined.
When will we see our photos?
As part of each wedding collection I include a same day slideshow so your first preview can be the evening of the wedding. A large screen playing a rolling selection of edited images during the evening reception. The images I have created for the reception are also sent to you the following day to allow yu to post official photographs on Social Media without delay. The wedding gallery is then usually ready within a week of your wedding day. Often sooner.
How many pictures will we receive?
Typically from a full wedding day, around 400 to 600 images to choose from, every photograph you see is edited and presented ready to display in your wedding album.
How do we book?
Thank you for asking or reading this!
Please contact me to check availability, if I'm available I'd love to have a chat about your day and requirements. A Booking Fee of £500 is required to reserve your wedding date and the remaining balance is due six weeks before your wedding.